- Start with a black, white & top coat.
- Base coat your nails in white & let them dry
- Take your black polish & make rounded edges at the sides off each of your nails. This part is the hollow of the cheek.
- Do the same with all your nails & you’re ready to start drawing on a face!
- Taking a bit of black, apply it to a toothpick & then very carefully draw 3 or 4 parallel lines for teeth. You could also do this with a striper brush!
- Now with the same toothpick, just dip the tip & apply little nostrils to each nail.
- A toothpick is a bit too thin for applying a larger dot so grab a thin paintbrush and use the wrong end of it & dip it into the black polish. The larger tip is perfect for a wider dot & makes it easier to just dab on the eyes!
- Then you’re all done the art part! Just top coat & clean up the mess on the sides with a q-tip and some nail polish remover :)
Want newspaper print nails like this?
You will need:
- a small glass of rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 10 strips of newspaper (bigger than your nails)
- LIGHT nailpolish. white, clear, light pink, etc. anything LIGHT
K now do this:
Dip your nails in the alcohol for a while so the whole nail is wet v press a strip of the newspaper on your nail and hold firmly for 30 seconds. do NOT move the strip, keep it firm. YOU’RE DONE! Now go over with a clear coat so it’ll last.
will…will do this some day…*^*
so doing this
Totally lovin’ the nails!